• The Norwegian Jaguar Club (NJK) was founded on July 1st 1978 by a handful of enthusiasts. The first year, NJK recruited 30 members, a number which was doubled the year after. Today, 35 years later, we have approximately 900 members all over Norway plus a few abroad.
• The Club’s objective is to work for preservation of Swallow Sidecars, Saloons and Sports Cars of the marks Swallow, SS, Jaguar and Daimler produced after Jaguar’s take-over in june 1960.
• NJK arranges member meetings of different kinds and themes. We often let our Jaguars take us to sites of historic and cultural value.
• May 1st every year, the great Spring Assembly is arranged at Holmen Fjordhotel near Asker, south-west of Oslo. More than 100 Jaguars participate in ”the most beautiful spring adventure”. This event is open to everyone, not just members.
• NJK often arranges the annual Summer Summit in the end of May / early June. The event is arranged at different locations in Norway. Club members come together, and members from other national clubs are of course heartily welcome to join in. The General Assembly is held at the Summer Summit, electing the Club Board and controlling all formalities.
• Concours d’Elegance or Peoples’ Choice is being arranged at the Summer Summit each year.
• NJK publishes the magazine Jaguaren five times a year. A Club Calendar is also published every year, highlighting pictures of the members’ cars.
• Registries Catalogue is normally published each third year by NJK, listing members and their cars.
• Local rallies and meetings are arranged around the conutry by the NJK Regions contact persons.
• Our collective membership in LMK (National Organization of Historic Vehicles), allows all NJK members to sign a very attractive insurance.
• Everybody may become a member of NJK, whether you own a Jaguar / Daimler or not. All we claim, is your genuine interest.
• The club membership annual fee is NOK 450,–. First time registering is NOK 550,– for the first year, which includes a ”welcome package” containing issues of ”Jaguaren”, Club Pin, Club Logo Car Stickers and the Registerial Catalogue.
• To become a member: Transfer NOK 550,– to bank account 0520.60.93104. Do not use cellphone banking, as we cannot trace the sender. Use normal internet bank. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform about your transfer / membership. IMPORTANT: Now click the box ‘BLI MEDLEM’ on our home page. Fill in your name, address etc. and click for «NY MEDLEM» (new member). Once everything is filled out, send! You will have a receipt by e-mail. In this receipt there is an important link that can be used later to renew your address, telephone etc. Make sure you store this receipt / link for future use!